1011 lived on for a few more years and became a bit of a celebrity being repainted green an renumbered 20300, 60014 also became the first DEMU to carry a name, which was after its home depot of St Leonards
It is seen stabled at Eastbourne by John Chisholm in 1988
Now as a departmental unit 1067 running through Hever on 2nd November 1990
Image by Andy Grant
60014 is seen in 1985 passing through Rye
Image by John Chisholm
Departmental unit 1067
Motor Car 60014 "St Leonards"